Friday, September 28, 2007

15 Of The Most Ridiculous Excuses Not To Exercise

These are probably the most irrelevant reasons people give for not starting a workout program. And I once was one of those people. So...Being There, Done That...And It's A No Go.

1. I do not have enough time.

2. I had a long day at work.

3. I have the fat gene.

4. I was meant to be fat.

5. I ate too much.

6. My medication makes me fat.

7. Stress makes me fat.

8. My husband/wife makes me fat with all his/her nagging.

9. I'm married now...I have children now...I'm dating.

10. I'll start tomorrow...the 15th...on the 1st...on New Years Day.

11. Diets don't work.

12. Poor people get fatter.

13. My shoes are too old...My shoes are too new...I don't have shoes for exercising.

14. I have an I.Q. of 175, and it wouldn't be fair to have brains and brawn.

15. I don't want to perpetuate a hollywood stereotype that young girls have to live up to.

EVERYDAY YOU GIVE AN EXCUSE NOT TO EXERCISE, IS A DAY'S LOST IN GETTING CLOSER TO YOUR GOAL...
EVERYDAY YOU FOLLOW YOUR WORKOUT PROGRAM, IS ONE DAY CLOSER TO YOUR GOAL...
IT IS ULTIMATELY YOU WHO HAS THE POWER TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE.

No comments: